Sunday, January 18, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Hi, my name is Megan Levardo. This is my first post for a course I'm taking called, Border Beat. Shared Symptoms is a blog that will concentrate on organizations and programs involved in various public health issues at and around the border. It will focus both on those receiving and providing care. It will also examine the impact immigration has had on U.S. health care systems and legislation.

I am a senior at the University of Arizona majoring in journalism with a health and life science-focused minor. I work as a science writer for the university, writing about new scientific research and discoveries.

I love writing and learning about various fields of science, especially health sciences, and I look forward to learning even more through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment